Mumbaibai...for now
We are going to India and Sri Lanka on Thursday for 2 weeks. This will be our 'second' honeymoon - why have only one when you can have two? ;) To get you in the mood, I thought I would post this photo of Tim and I in our 'Indian outfits' last Sunday night when we had an impromptu dinner party for my little sis. She lives in Mumbai so we wanted to make her feel at home (more like we wanted to get a little wear out of the Indian clothes we bought on our last trip which have stayed in the cupboard ever since!). It was a fun night and because it was brought about by the sudden death of my aunt, I felt glad to be surrounded by my husband, my sisters and my closest friends. Family and friends is what it is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment