Thursday, 2 July 2009

Never Forget



I don't know what was better about the concert last night: getting free tickets; being in a box with free booze and food; having excellent seats; being with friends I haven't seen in a while; feeling totally elated while singing Never Forget with 80,000 other people; losing all inhibition and jumping up and down like a teenager; remembering why I love TT (they are so gosh darn nice). I had the most brilliant night. The only thing that was missing was Tim.

Pre-concert drinks in our box

James Morrison - the warm-up act

Wembley at capacity is a sight to behold

I really loved the big screens

It was The Circus tour and they used the theme to great effect - much better than Britney!

Can you see all the hands in the air?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a life affirming evening. We went to the Latitude festival at the weekend, and didn't think much of it. Not enough music. Hope all well. I