Saturday, 13 June 2009

Au Revoir

I know it probably feels like we are always on holiday, but believe it or not we are off on holiday again tomorrow morning. It is back to Provence with Diggy and Squidgy. I am really looking forward to it although I am worried about who is going to water my plants. They are looking so gorgeous at the moment!

We are flying back via Northern Ireland and hope to run into some Irish Mexicans while we are there. So look out for lots of photo updates. Au revoir for now!

2 comments:

Pascale said...

1. Yes, you are always going on holiday.

2. Have you asked mum to water your plants?

3. Miss you!

Alecka said...

Errrmmmm. It probably feels like you are always on holiday, because you ARE in fact always on holiday. Did you not get the memo about the recession????!

Love you.