Sunday, 7 February 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I started my New Year's resolution before New Year, so perhaps it is cheating. But I wanted to update you on my progress. I promised myself that every day I would devote some time to doing a little yoga and a little meditation and on the 7 February I can proudly say that there have been only a few days where I have not been able to keep to my resolution.

It has been a good resolution. I have noticed a change in myself - I have lost weight, I feel more flexible, I haven't succumbed to the lurgy that everyone at work seems to have (being upside-down is great for moving the blood around your body) and I am generally more relaxed.

I feel that for the first time in my life, I have put myself at the top of my to-do list.

1 comment:

AFG said...

Waow. I'm impressed!