Monday, 16 August 2010

The first day...

...of the rest of my life? Perhaps. Today is my first 'official day of unemployment'. I don't like to think I am unemployed, just resting. Actually, that is what I plan to do in the next month before my teaching course starts. Today, I tried to lie-in and failed: apparently it takes more than one lie-in to correct a sleep deficit (which I am sure I am suffering from). So I am going to tackle my first assignment: 'My Experience of School'. Trying to marshal my thoughts in prose is more challenging than I thought. I think I am out of practice. Give me a memo with lots of bullet points any day!

1 comment:

Pascale said...

oh that's no problem, Elle...if you need to write about your uni experiences, you just have to write "Risi e Bisi". Nuff said, I should think.

Enjoy your time off, Minky!