Monday, 21 November 2011

Getting back to normal

We are finally back from our trip and getting back to normal.  Tim is already into the swing of things at work and I have a busy week of interviews and catching up with people planned.  It feels good to return to Singapore knowing that I have (new) friends to see and potential jobs on the horizon.  But we were both very sad to leave New Zealand.  It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen, and we have only seen the 'average' part so far - apparently the South Island is waaaay better.  And apart from amazing food and wine, stunning scenery, wonderful people and seeing a real kiwi in the flesh, I was thrilled to be able to wear jeans, my converse trainers, a hoodie and my gilet (as modelled below with my All Black friend).  More photos on the way.


2 comments:

Pascale said...

Missed you! Can't wait to hear/see more about NZ.

Alecka said...

You're such a dork I love you..