Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Night shoot

I've been doing a photography course in the last few weeks and on Sunday we went on a night shoot down by the Marina Bay.  In Singapore, the light is really only good at sunrise and sunset because of the way the sun hits us, right on the equator.  And it was actually amazing to see how our photos improved as the light faded.  Anyway, here are few shots of the Esplanade and the Marina Bay Sands lit up at night.

Twilight and the Esplanade

A boat passing in front of the Esplanade

Night time with the Marina Bay Sands lit up

1 comment:

AFG said...

Ooooh interesting. I envy you people who have time to do photography courses....maybe in 18 years when the kids have grown up I'll learn how to use all the gadgets on our camera and put some artistic content into it. Hope it means we get lots more great photos on your blog!