Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Meet the Parents

My Mum and Dad and I are going to Northern Ireland on Friday. It's funny as we were all in Ireland this time last year, but Eire as opposed to the North. Our trip last year was not a good holiday; my Mum was drinking heavily and pretty much dominated proceedings until she left early, taking a flight home on her own and checking into the first hospital she came to when she got to England. After that we had a great time, I am ashamed to say.

But my Mum hasn't been drinking for 3 months now. I never thought it was possible but she has proved me wrong. She called me a month ago and told me that her 'Higher Power' had told her that we should go over to Northern Ireland to meet Heather, Tim's Mum. So that is what we are doing and there should be lots of pictures to follow!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Pascale said...

Good luck honeybunny, I hope it ends up being a wonderful trip. Big hugs!