Wednesday, 6 May 2009

It was acceptable in the 80s

Last night Tim and I went with the Gid-Knights to see Calvin Harris, a young ,lanky, Scottish 'deejay' who is 6 years younger than us and seems to have achieved a lot more in less time. We felt very cool being out way past our bedtime on a school night although I am regretting it now: I have an interview tomorrow and I am feeling pretty darn tired. Anyway, here are some photos.

Before the concert, Tim and I grabbed a bite to eat in the newly refurbished St Pancras. I don't think we British often do a good job on public buildings (the Germans make things look so much classier), but St Pancras is really splendid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you girl. Your life is so busy and fills me with joys (especially when looking after sick kiddies). I live your life in my imaginary world.

Alecka said...

You guys are WILD!!!!!!!