We had dinner at a friend's house on Friday and I was sitting next to an old friend from my Accenture days. I am not sure how we got on to it but we started talking about how much we both loved going to bed freshly showered, with clean sheets and clean PJs. While our other halves talked about how weird we both are, we both agreed that this is one of life's small pleasures. But in discovering this about my friend I did feel a little like Tobias in Arrested Development when he realises that George-Michael might also be a 'nevernude'...
4 comments:
since when was George Michael a never nude????! I feel so out of touch man!
Well I think it was George Michael...
Isn't it when george michael tries on the body suit for the living painting and Maebe thinks its his actually body and tells him he looks good, so he can't take it off? And then his uncle comes in and sees him wearing the suit with a pair of shorts....maybe not, but I think its something like that.
"Da na na na, danananana! da na na na, dananananana, nana Na, nanana na na na na na na na na NAAAA nanananana! Its the final countdown!"
Yes PASC! That's it! Tobias thinks George Michael is a n.n....
bannaannaaa, bana-na-na-na......
or even
Shananananananananananan-NA! (guns n roses...rock out).
Post a Comment