...I can show you a few select shots of the flat. Once my new bookcases and chest of drawers arrive next Tuesday I will be able to show you everything, no holds barred! You will see that the flat is still pretty bare, but I quite like the fact that I could do a cartwheel pretty much anywhere at the moment. We are just loving all the extra space that we have!
(the sofa in the office that we assembled on Saturday morning - we must do it more often, as it was a real bonding experience and we felt very pleased with the result).
The 'Jack and Jill' guest bathroom with two doors!
3 comments:
Amazing! It looks wonderful, I hope it feels like home.
It's looking lovely El. Well done both for making it look so good so quickly. Can't wait for more pics. Miss you tho' :(
Sigh
xxx
Jillibean
love the cushions on the office sofa! Very Elle. Looks great honey!
Hugs
P
Post a Comment